Open Computing Showcase

Michael Paric

Jun 7, 2010, 3:50:03 PM6/7/10
to berke...@googlegroups.com
As most of you know the next scheduled BerkeleyLUG meeting will be our Open Computing Showcase at the ZaReason shop. Along with the computer user interested in Linux and looking for help on installing it, we want to invite other non-technical users such as teachers, non-profit organizations, city officials, etc. who would benefit from learning about Open Source Software. Attached is a flyer you can print and/or redistribute. See you all there!

Open Computing Showcase 2010

Sunday, June 13th
12:00PM – 4:00PM
1647 Hopkins St, Berkeley, CA 94707

• LEARN how you can save $100s with Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
• MEET EXPERTS who can help your organization implement and maintain a FOSS network
• DEMO new computers with Linux and other FOSS applications pre-installed
• GET HELP installing the latest Linux OS
• FREE Pizza, soft drinks and snacks!

open_computing.pdf