BerkeleyLUG's Virtual + Physical Meetup this Sunday 2021-09-12

goossbears

Sep 9, 2021, 7:26:58 PM9/9/21
to BerkeleyLUG
Hi all,
Timely reminder here of the first Berkeley Linux User Group meetup of the month and very last one of Summer 2021 as listed at https://berkeleylug.com/ and as per Michael P's writeup of the schedule https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/
Virtual and physical meetups both start at 11:00am PDT this Sunday, September 12nd, and go to 2:00pm or however late people want to participate.

Info of virtual meetup thru Jit.si Meet ...
https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG
Dial-in: +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 1036 1972 20#

The physical, in-person BerkeleyLUG meetup is at Caffe Strada's outdoor area, across the street from the South side of the Cal campus (SW corner of Bancroft and College.)
Caffe Strada's writeup on Yelp is https://www.yelp.com/biz/caffe-strada-berkeley

Whether virtually or physically in-person, hope to hear (and/or see) you at the meetup!
-Aaron

tom r lopes

Sep 10, 2021, 1:15:14 AM9/10/21
to goossbears, BerkeleyLUG
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to make it this time.

I don't know if somebody else wants to host the in person meeting. If you want I can lend the conference cam. It will work on any Linux machine. All you need is a USB port and either a second USB for power or an outlet.

I'll be out looking at a car. I have mentioned in previous meetings my interest in EV. This one is a plugin hybrid and I hope it is good.

Maybe I'll do the remote via the phone.

Ok have a good meeting.

Thomas

Christian Peeples

Sep 10, 2021, 4:08:31 AM9/10/21
to goossbears, tom r lopes, BerkeleyLUG
Dear All:

I'll miss it as well. I'll be on a phone bank for the recall.

Hope everyone is doing well.

-- Chris Peeples --
(c) +1-510-851-0968

tom r lopes