Dropping By Thursday?

identi...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2008, 3:49:03 AM7/3/08
to Berkeley Coworking
Hi there,
I am a friend of Chris Allen's and have been by the space a few
times. He said I should ping the list about dropping by tomorrow in
the day to do some white boarding with a friend.
Will anyone be there and if so what time(s).
The earliest we would come is 10am and we currently have a flexible
schedule - so that could easily be made later.
Regards,
=Kaliya

Sean O'Steen

Jul 3, 2008, 1:00:28 PM7/3/08
to identi...@gmail.com, berkeley...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kaliya,

Brian & I will be here until about 1PM today. Now that we're heading
towards a holiday weekend, I'm not sure if anyone else will be here.
Feel free to drop in anytime before then or give us a call @ (510)
725-4502.

Thanks,
Sean O'Steen