Berkeley Coworking Brown Bags: Improve Your Business in 2009

Brian

Jan 21, 2009, 6:07:00 PM1/21/09
to Berkeley Coworking
Berkeley Coworking Brown Bags: Improve Your Business in 2009
Monday February 16, 2009 from 12:00pm - 1:00pm

RSVP: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1507887/

What lessons did you learn from your business in 2008? How will you
apply those insights to your work this year? Come with ideas to share,
questions for others, or just to join the conversation. We’ll discuss
plenty of topics like new ways to network and find clients, improve
business processes, and how to work smarter.

Who: All current and aspiring entrepreneurs, freelancers, consultants,
and independent contractors.

What: A monthly brown bag lunch discussion. February’s topic is best
business practices for a more prosperous 2009.

When: Monday, February 16, 2009 from 12:15pm to 1:15pm.

Where: Berkeley Coworking. 2930 Shattuck Ave Ste 305, Berkeley, CA
94705-1883. (510) 725-4502

Why: To meet interesting people and improve your business.

Berkeley Coworking is a space with a diverse group of great tenants
and regular drop-ins. We’re located near Ashby BART and Berkeley Bowl.
Learn all about us at http://berkeleycoworking.com.

- Brian