Re: open?

Mark Sales

Jun 15, 2012, 4:03:42 PM6/15/12
to lu...@gonze.com, berkeley...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas,

Right now I think Shawn and I are the ones most often here before
noon. We worked from home thurs and friday mornings. There's a
berkeley coworking phone number that goes to a bunch of us, but I need
to find the number (not sure what that email was called). I can also
try to be more consistent about tweeting when i get in, so you can
check the twitter feed.

-Mark

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Lucas Gonze <lu...@gonze.com> wrote:
> The office wasn't open by yesterday morning at 10 or today at 10. Is there a
> way to find out when people will be there?
>
> Thanks.

Jonathan Zamick

Jun 15, 2012, 4:07:38 PM6/15/12
to berkeley...@googlegroups.com, Lucas Gonze
Thought I sent this reply through, but it didn't seem to go:

Lucas,

The times people arrive vary, but that is unusual to have no one there
by 10. Generally that is what becoming a regular gets, which is a key
so you have access at all times.

That said, I'm sorry you tried 2x and weren't able to get to work.
That isn't a good use of time.

There is a # you can call (510) 859-7037 to see if anyone is there.