Fwd: $200 Co-Working Space In Oakland On Berkeley Border (oakland west)

Raines Cohen

Jan 15, 2011, 2:03:39 AM1/15/11
to berkeley...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like it is not too far from Berkeley Coworking, on the other side of Ashby BART. Sounds very affordable. I'm planning on paying them a visit, to at least teach 'em how to spell coworking, if nothing else.

Raines

Visit the posting at http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/off/2158421045.html to contact the person who posted this.

Co-Working Space In Oakland On Berkeley Border

Date: 2011-01-13, 9:16AM

We are in the midst of moving into a co-working space in Oakland (The Hive) on Feb 1st. It is located near the Berkeley border.
It is .5 miles away from Bart and of very near Adeline and Stanford. This is a nice safe location with 24-7 access.
We are a new space and are looking for co-working collaborators to help us start our Hive. Rent for a full time desk of your own is 200.00 with a small deposit equal to rent with 75.00 less for donation towards furniture upon vacating. We will only have room for 4 full time desks and the rest will be for drop ins. Drop ins will be 10-20 donation.
We will have high speed Wi-Fi and lots of caffeine on hand. As we grow we will acquire more cool items for the Hive.
This is a super cool modern facility with many designers, geeks and entrepreneurs in the building already. We welcome all telecommuters including but not limited to freelancers, designers, writers, and programmers.
This is a great opportunity to get in on something new and great in Oakland as well as getting away from working from home and getting those creative juices flowing with other like minds. Co-working is awesome and we invite you to join us in this venture.
We area also taking donations for office furniture, shelves, office equipment, couches, and chairs and would be willing to reduce future rent for these items.
Thanks and we hope to see you soon!
415.595.9120