Re: [unicyclists] John's Rob-ish Ride, June 13

John Foss

Jun 7, 2022, 3:03:47 PM6/7/22
to John Foss, Jess Riegel, Scott Bond, Jason Little, Jim Sowers, Beau Hoover, Tom Holub, Nathan Hoover, Robert Allen, Nicholas Brazzi, Ashley Foster, Gary Gary, corbin dunn, Eric Kvamme, Jason Heimann, Eric Kvamme, Rob Bowman, Mark Landreth, George Pavlov, Collin Lim, Bud Wilson, Tim Thomas, Russ Zandbergen, ricardo...@gmail.com, Joshua Ehrlich

Hey Unicyclists,

Anyone up for a ride this Saturday? I’m training for NAUCC and Unicon, and just found out I have the whole day free. Will travel as far west as Rockville Hills Park, and possibly eastward to Lake Tahoe if you’re up for a ride. Doesn’t have to be fast, just a good workout. Road or Muni. It’s short notice, so I will try to accommodate whoever is interested and figure out a location that works for all. Or C’mon out to Auburn and see how the classic Muni Weekend trails have eroded (and burned) in recent years. Still a great and challenging ride!

Or possibly another time, though I know this Saturday is available. Would love to hear from you.

BTW, anyone else planning on going to either of these conventions?

Thanks, and hope you are all doing well and enjoying life!

Stay on top,

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone at 60