Upcoming mountain bike/MUni events

Tom Holub

Nov 23, 2022, 2:20:13 PM11/23/22
to berkeley-u...@googlegroups.com
There are a couple upcoming events we could crash, this Saturday Nov 26, and then next Saturday Dec 3.

This Saturday, BTCEB Gala Ride up at Napa Skyline Wilderness Park, one of my favorite places to ride. Meet at 9:00 (meaning, leave Oakland 8:00ish), roll 9:30. Lunch provided. RSVP by 9AM Friday and BTCEB will pick up your trail registration fee.

Then, December 3, brand new MUni trails! San Vicente Redwoods, on the coast down near Davenport. It's a haul and the trails are probably not super-technical, more for big wheels. But it would be fun to make a showing at the opening day.
https://www.landtrustsantacruz.org/svr/