Excited to join for first time

Jonas Sicking

Mar 1, 2022, 3:49:40 AM3/1/22
to berkeley-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

I'm excited to join in for some flatland riding and basket today for the first time! Just got back from vacation so I might be a bit jet lagged, but I'm too excited to sit out another week. Had planned to send this email earlier, but my laptop sadly had some issues after the flight, so sending it now that I'm back home instead.

Very excited to do some flatland riding with others for the first time!

I've been riding more regularly for a couple of years now, mainly focused on flatland, but after having broken my wrist a few months ago, I switched to doing some long-distance instead since I felt less worried about falling on the injured wrist doing that. But back to doing flatland too as of a few weeks ago.

I hope to organize a trip across Golden Gate bridge in a couple of weeks, but have to get settled back in first.

Hope to see you all tomorrow (/today)

/ Jonas

Joshua Ehrlich

Mar 1, 2022, 3:55:47 PM3/1/22
to Jonas Sicking, berkeley-u...@googlegroups.com
Excited to have you, today there will be some out of town guests including a freestyle champion and people will be starting around 6 at San Pablo park