[unicyclists] Unicycling and Kayaking at Tahoe for Nick's Birthday (May 20-22)

Nick Brazzi

May 3, 2022, 9:24:11 PM5/3/22
to Berkeley Unicyclists, Nathan Hoover, Tom Holub
I'm leveraging my birthday to put together a two-sport weekend at Tahoe. Corbin, Ashley, and I are putting it together. I thought it would be nice to open this up in case anybody else is interested in meeting up.

Tentative plans are still being worked on, still subject to change:

Friday May 20 - Unicycling near Truckee. Likely Donner Rim Trail

Saturday May 21 - Probably the kayak day (or whatever human-powered boat you prefer). Maybe Sand Harbor (North Tahoe, Nevada side). Maybe something around South Tahoe.

Sunday, May 22 -  Maybe we'll do another day of something. I don't know yet.

Let us know if you're thinking about joining.
--
Nick Brazzi