BTTC Reopening on March 18, 2022 for round robins play after 2 years

WK Tang

Mar 13, 2022, 3:54:38 PM3/13/22
to Berkeley Table Tennis Club Message Board

IMPORTANT:

After two years of non-operation due to Covid-19, I am thrilled to announce that the BTTC will re-open starting next Friday March 18, 2022 for round robins tournaments.   We’ll open for warm-up at 6:15 PM while round robins start shortly after 7:00 PM.   Fees will likely remain unchanged.  There is no planned Saturday operation at this time.

In order to meet City of Berkeley Recreation Building Covid-19 Rental requirements, every person that enters the City of Berkeley Recreation facility has to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.   This means all players and individuals accompanying them, including parents of junior players, must show proof of vaccination before they are allowed to register, play and/or stay at the facility.  Fully vaccinated means “two weeks (14 days) have passed since receiving either a one-dose vaccine or a second dose of a two-dose vaccine.”  In addition, we are currently discussing with the City authority on mask requirements.  Be prepared to wear face mask while staying at the facility.

Please recheck often as we’ll have important updates in the next few days before March 18.

-Weikuen

March 11th, 2022