Scrabble Tomorrow

leesa berahovich

Nov 17, 2012, 7:31:36 PM11/17/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am interested in potentially going to Mountain View tomorrow or playing a few games locally. Anyone?

--
Leesa Berahovich
University of California, Berkeley

Charles Goldstein

Nov 17, 2012, 9:13:39 PM11/17/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
Leesa:

Anything happening with the house nextdoor and your father?

Best regards,

Charles Goldstein  DRE# R00986646
Re/Max Accord Real Estate

Serving Berkeley, El Cerrito, Albany, Richmond, Oakland ...

Nov 18, 2012, 11:07:16 AM11/18/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in going to Mountain View Leesa, what time should I be there?

Isaac.