UC Chorus Spring Concert

Noah Walton

Apr 10, 2012, 3:49:40 PM4/10/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com, J L
Hello, all!

This is a simple invitation to UC Berkeley's University Chorus Spring concert, in which I will be a chorister. It is planned for Saturday, April 21st, from 8:00-10:00 PM, and needed details can be found here:

http://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/music.html?event_ID=51621&date=2012-04-21&filter=Secondary%20Event%20Type&filtersel=1565

If you definitely want to come, you may want to prebuy your ticket, since that Saturday is also Cal Day, when tons of prospective freshmen will be visiting.

Sorry that this email is not on the normal topic of Scrabble, but I decided the Berkeley Scrabble Club was a good channel for it, since many of you have expressed interest in seeing the UChorus perform.

Hope you all have a good day!

Noah