Re: Digest for berkeley-scrabble-club@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

joe miller

Jun 4, 2012, 8:56:25 PM6/4/12
to berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com
I can't go to Mill Valley this week, I'm teaching in Berkeley that evening.  But thanks for letting me know!  - Joe

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM, <berkeley-sc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/berkeley-scrabble-club/topics

    joe miller <joemi...@gmail.com> Jun 04 03:24PM -0700

    Does anyone want to play starting at 2:30 this week? I'd be glad to do it,
    if I know 1 or more others will be there.

    Joe Miller

    Mary Aline Stevens <carn...@pacbell.net> Jun 04 04:39PM -0700

    I won't be there until sometime after 5

    Mary Stevens
    Sent from my iPhone

    Mary Aline Stevens <carn...@pacbell.net> Jun 04 04:40PM -0700

    Are you going to Mill Valley club on Thursday? It'll be Alex's 80th birthday.

    Mary Stevens
    Sent from my iPhone

    Alan K <gor...@gmail.com> Jun 03 06:24PM -0700

    I'm happy for you---and she's an adorable little girl!

    ----Alan K

    On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Conrad Bassett-Bouchard <conr...@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group berkeley-scrabble-club.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.