Thermochromic

iz

Feb 22, 2024, 4:14:16 PMFeb 22
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hi there, I am trying to simulate a thermochromic glazing choice but I have found that the thermochromic layers I want to use have been deleted. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other thermochromic options on Windows. Thanks :)

Robin Mitchell

Feb 26, 2024, 3:09:16 PMFeb 26
to iz, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
What thermochromic products are you trying to model?

Robin

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/berkeley-lab-window

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

iz

Feb 28, 2024, 5:51:59 AMFeb 28