Beginner at Therm 7.7.10.0

Daniel Tempero

Jan 13, 2021, 6:09:52 AM1/13/21
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hey,

I'm trying to make some calculations to some windows profiles, using therm, but I'm with some difficulties like:
- Insert New Materials:
    - I'm trying to insert a new double glass, Guardian Sun, when I'm going to calculate Therm tell's me that he don't know the material... How can I solve this problem?
- Calculate:
   - When I'm going to calculate, Therm  can't converge it tell's me to change the relaxation parameter or to decrease the convergence tolerance.

Can you guys give some help?

Thank you

Robin Mitchell

Jan 13, 2021, 3:07:58 PM1/13/21
to Daniel Tempero, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
can you provide the file you are working on so that I can take a look at it?

Robin

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/WINDOW/forum
---

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daniel Tempero

Jan 14, 2021, 11:00:51 AM1/14/21
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Sure, there is it  https://we.tl/t-78krjvXKDN

For the moment I'm using a glass from the glazing library, but I still have some problems, first because I can't find a glass library, and them, because I can't define my own glass, one with the values there's on the .pdf attatched.

To have the right U values, accoording with EN ISO 10077-1 norm, how should I perform the the tests?
What boundaries should I use?

Sorry for all the doubs, but as I say, I'm a freshman here
CalumenLive (5).pdf