60-degree light incidence SHGC

Shiwei Liu

Oct 28, 2023, 2:08:33 AM10/28/23
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
I want to calculate SHGC of a solar window film (applied on a glass) under 60-degree light incidence. I measured optical transmission, front reflection and back reflection spectra from 300 nm and 2500 nm. I also know the thickness, thermal conductivity and emissivity of film and glass etc. How can I calculate SHGC by using Optics 6 and Window 7.8 software?

I know how to calculate SHGC under normal light incidence by using Optics 6.0 and Window 7.8 software but I am not sure how I can calculate SHGC under 60-degree light incidence.

I know Window 7.8 has angular data but I don"t think it is applicable for my specific structure with complicated multi-layer coating. I want to get angular SHGC based on the measured data under oblique incidence angle.

I think I just need to create a proper Optics 6.0 data file under 60-degree light incidence but I don"t know how to do it.

Could someone help it?