Optics and WINDOW performance mismatch

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kayla Natividad

未读,
2020年10月27日 13:51:312020/10/27
收件人 Berkeley Lab WINDOW
After importing a laminated configuration text file in Optics and using W5_NFRC_2003 standard, I receive the following spectral properties.

Importing the file from my user database into WINDOWS and using the same standard, I am not getting the same values.

It is clear from the spectral plot that my Rbvis should be higher than my Rfvis, but WINDOW 7.7.10 is not giving me results that reflect this.

I've never had this issue with other surface 4 coating imported files.
Any idea what the issue may be?

Jacob C. Jonsson (LBNL)

未读,
2020年10月27日 13:58:502020/10/27
收件人 Berkeley Lab WINDOW
That is odd, since front and back is different I would suspect that the transfer of the spectral data is
the culprit rather than the standard file.
I think we would probably need both the WINDOW database where you calculated the identical Rfvis and Rbvis as well as the User db with the spectral data for the layer.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子