Running a unit with two different glazing thickness

Gmar

Jan 18, 2021, 11:09:18 AM1/18/21
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hi,
        I'm using window v7.7.10 and I'm trying to run a custom dual vision vertical unit.  The top glazing system is different from the bottom glazing system and I get and error on the horizontal meeting rail.  It says Frame # not compatible with glazing system #. Check Ucenter and glazing system thickness.  I've built the Horizontal meeting rail in therm with both types of glass but still get this message.  Is there a way to run windows with two different glazing systems on a single unit?