can't find ?????.dll file

조승주

Dec 1, 2020, 12:04:49 AM12/1/20
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
I set up finished and try open windown 7.7.10
But , appear on monitor these files can't find

 . libifcoremd.dll
 . libmmd.dll
 . svml_dismd.dll

Let me to know how to do ...
Waiting your apply in here

Thanks

Robin Mitchell

Dec 1, 2020, 1:36:36 PM12/1/20
to 조승주, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Try installing the program as Administrator.

Robin

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/WINDOW/forum
---

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Robin Mitchell

Dec 1, 2020, 2:29:30 PM12/1/20
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
There are also 2 different redistributable libraries that need to be installed with WINDOW. They are listed on the website, with links. I don't think the DLLs you are referring to are included in those libraries, but you do need to make sure to install them.