Modeling a single glazing window with roller shade with distance between shade and glazing

afshin faramarzi

Feb 19, 2021, 6:02:10 PM2/19/21
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hi,
I am trying to model a single glazing window with an interior roller shade that has a 5 cm gap between the shade and glazing. I have attached the image of my model. I have a question! How I can model the 5 cm gap between shade and glazing? should I put the gap thickness as 5 cm or I should put the Dright distance as 5 cm? I am assuming that the gap is considered as the vacuum space which is something like the gap in double glazing windows! but in my case, the gap is not vacuum.
Thanks,

Img1.png