Window glass library update

Idan Turjeman

Oct 1, 2020, 2:09:25 AM10/1/20
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hi all,

I have a problem with my glass library's database as some common glasses seems to be missing.
I have tried to update the database and it didn't help.
The glasses I'm missing are Vision40T, SN51 and more glasses that are very common.
Thank's for the help,
your'e great!

Robin Mitchell

Oct 5, 2020, 10:01:06 PM10/5/20
to Idan Turjeman, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Idan

You can look at the Release Notes on the IGDB Download page to see if these glass layers are in the IGDB. The database consists of products that are submitted to LBNL by the manufacturers, so if a particular product isn't in the database, it is because it wasn't submitted by the manufacturer.

I see several records for Vision 40T
image.png

As well as SN 51
image.png

Robin

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at:
http://windows.lbl.gov/software/WINDOW/forum

--
Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division