W7.System Error

Amuthan Tamil

Mar 19, 2024, 2:15:49 PMMar 19
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW

Hello Team,
I'm reaching out you to get the support for fixing the following error.
I just installed WINDOW 7.8, after the installation when try to open the application i encountered the error message as attached below.

your input in this regard highly appreciated.

Regards

Amuthan
Error 2024-03-19 213936.png

Robin Mitchell

Mar 19, 2024, 2:16:28 PMMar 19
to Amuthan Tamil, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
You need to install the 2 redistributable libraries that are linked on the download page.

Roibn

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/berkeley-lab-window

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Amuthan Tamil

Mar 20, 2024, 3:57:10 AMMar 20