Can AERCalc install without Adobe Air?

aliso...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2021, 1:28:58 PM1/15/21
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hello, I've been asked to evaluate our new "Winsert" secondary insert product using AERCalc but when installing, I am stopped by the error message below

The website for Adobe Air says that it is no longer supported and directs users to download Harman Air SDK.

Is downloading Harman Air SDK the appropriate solution to be able to run AERCalc, or is there a different work-around?

AERCalc Error AdobeAir.png.

Robin Mitchell

Jan 15, 2021, 2:03:49 PM1/15/21
to aliso...@gmail.com, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
I am going to put a installation of AERCalc, later today, that will automatically install AIR along with AERCalc.

I will put a post here when I do that.

Robin

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/WINDOW/forum
---

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

aliso...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2021, 1:52:29 PM1/29/21
to Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Thank you Robin.  I haven't seen a follow up note about the new version being posted.  Should I go ahead and download this one again?
Version 1.2.10

Robin Mitchell

Jan 29, 2021, 2:02:03 PM1/29/21
to aliso...@gmail.com, Berkeley Lab WINDOW
We are working on getting an install version that installs AIR as well as AERCalc, but have run into a few issues.

Hopefully by early next week we will have something that you can use.

Robin