Re: [Berkeley Lab WINDOW] Can't calculate

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Robin Mitchell

未讀,
2020年11月20日 下午4:16:482020/11/20
收件者:Yuji、Berkeley Lab WINDOW
without more information it is impossible to answer your question

Robin

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:19 AM Yuji <senan...@gmail.com> wrote:
こんにちは
ハニカムスクリーン(ID50)を計算しようとしたときに、Failed to update THMX fileと表示されます。
解決策があれば教えてください。

--
You can view the WINDOW forum online at: http://windows.lbl.gov/software/WINDOW/forum
---

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

David Storelli

未讀,
2020年12月1日 下午2:44:002020/12/1
收件者:Berkeley Lab WINDOW
Hello,

I had a similar issue. I set up a glazing system in WINDOW 7.7 with three layers, two glass layers and a shading layer. When I use a shade from the CGDB with a 'type' other than 'Therm File,' (eg. ID 1000) I am able to calculate the Center-Of-Glass values for the glazing system with no problems. However, when I use any of the 'Therm File' type shades, (eg. ID 50) I get the error message "Failed to update THMX file."

I would appreciate your assistance in finding out what may be causing this issue.

Best regards,
David Storelli
回覆所有人
回覆作者