Fwd: Collaborative Drug Design Friday San Francisco

Ryan Bethencourt

Apr 1, 2014, 9:35:39 PM4/1/14
to berkeley...@googlegroups.com

From: John D. Furber <johnf...@legendarypharma.com>
Date: March 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM
To: "Walter H. Crompton Jr." <gero...@astound.net>, Mark Hamalainen <mark.ha...@gmail.com>, "Aubrey de Grey, Ph.D." <aub...@sens.org>, "Matthew S. O'connor, PhD" <matthew...@sens.org>, "Ehud Goldin, PhD" <ehud....@sens.org>, "Justin Rebo, MD" <justi...@eternaltraveler.org>, Ryan Bethencourt <ryan.bet...@gmail.com>, "John Schloendorn, PhD" <zaube...@gmail.com>, Joe Betts-Lacroix <jbetts...@gmail.com>, "Kristine J. Rogers" <kristin...@gmail.com>, Alexander Izvorski <aizv...@gmail.com>, Daniel Wuttke <he...@denigma.de>, Jing Song <shee...@yahoo.com>, Christopher Voss de Bettancourt <cc...@protosyn.com>, "James W. Larrick, MD,PhD" <jwla...@gmail.com>, Kevin Perrott <ke...@kevsplace.net>, "Lynne Sopchak, Ph.D." <lsop...@earthlink.net>, "Gary C. Hudson" <gary.c...@me.com>, Christian Elabd <christi...@gmail.com>, "Paul A. Spiegel, Esq." <pspi...@eclecticlaw.com>, "Michael J. Conboy, PhD" <conb...@berkeley.edu>, Lou Hawthorne <thelouh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Collaborative Drug Design Friday San Francisco

If you haven’t already heard, we are celebrating our “10 Years of Collaborative Drug Discovery” by hosting a CDD user and community meeting at the UCSF Mission Bay conference center in San Francisco on Friday, April 4th.  We have assembled an exciting day of presentations, panels, and discussion groups you can now see online (Agenda). In addition, you can meet and network with prominent scientists and other users of CDD over refreshments and lunch.

Reserve your ticket now (no cost as always), as the event is nearly filled to capacity!

There is pay parking onsite in the parking structure.
1675 Owens St. San Francisco, CA 94143
Mission Bay Conference Center
Robertson Auditorium
Friday April 4, 2014
Hope to see you there.
Cheers,
-John

Begin forwarded message:

From: Barry Bunin <bbu...@collaborativedrug.com>
Date: 28March 2014 16:37:31 PM PDT
Subject: CDD Community Meeting in Ten Days

Dear John,

We are looking forward to seeing you next week at CDD's 10th Anniversary Community Meeting in San Francisco. Lots of great speakers have been lined up, and we'll have panel discussions, and a feedback session. The agenda and full conference program are now online along with details regarding local accommodations. Registration begins at 7:45am and refreshments will be served until the opening remarks begin at 8:15. Lunch will be provided, and we finish the day with a wine and cheese reception.

Any questions or comments (before, during, or after), we encourage you to use the twitter hashtag #CDDx14. See you all next Friday.

Regards,

Barry A. Bunin, PhD
CEO
Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD), Inc.
Office Manager: ll...@collaborativedrug.com

P.S.  We also are especially appreciative to our sponsors who are helping make this 10 Year event special:

CDD Logo

"Archive, Mine, Collaborate"
Collaborative Drug Discovery | 1633 Bayshore Hwy, Suite 342 | Burlingame | CA | 94010