Hurricanes Katrina & Rita - 100% donation

chuc...@prodigy.net

Oct 4, 2005, 1:37:58 PM10/4/05
to Art Blog, Chuck Berk's Interactive
[Note: Because of hurricane Rita, the following offer has been
extended for another month.]
Buy this artwork, any time this month (Oct.'05) and I will donate
100% of the proceeds to "American Red Cross Hurricane Relief."
<a
href="http://berkart.blogspot.com/2005/10/hurricanes-katrina-rita-100-donation.html"
title="Job'98©"</a>
Artist: Chuck Berk (signed Berk'98) · Title: JOB
Price: $75.00 · Size: 9.5"x13" unframed
Medium: pen, ink & wash on Reives
E-mail me chuckberk(at)prodigy.net for instructions.
NOTE: First check to clear will own the painting.
If "Job" sells, before the end of the month,
I'll post another piece for 100% donation.
YES, this is original artwork and not a print.
It's priced low for a quick sale.

chuc...@prodigy.net