Painting Demonstration

1 view

chuc...@prodigy.net

Feb 1, 2006, 10:54:22 AM2/1/06
to Art Blog, Chuck Berk's Interactive
Painting Demonstration
Okay, here's an online attempt to demonstrate how I paint by using the
Direct Massing in Technique. By clicking on this painting, you will be
taken to a (simplistic) six step process.[read full article]

joan bodle

Feb 1, 2006, 10:56:56 AM2/1/06
to ber...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,,sorry ,there is no painting  to click on...

chuc...@prodigy.net

Feb 1, 2006, 11:07:22 AM2/1/06
to Art Blog, Chuck Berk's Interactive
Wow...thanks for pointing that out Joan. You'll find the demo at my
art blog...
http://berkart.blogspot.com/
Hope it works for you.

joan bodle

Feb 1, 2006, 11:08:57 AM2/1/06
to ber...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that..now I will have ago at painting..cheers

joan bodle

Feb 1, 2006, 11:34:48 AM2/1/06
to ber...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,its me again..I love your paintings and the way that you paint them,brill..
I see that you use acrylic paint and casein..wondered if it was a new paint so I Googled it..seems its to do with allergies to milk..do I have that wrong ?
best wishes joan

chuc...@prodigy.net wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

chuc...@prodigy.net

Feb 1, 2006, 12:52:54 PM2/1/06
to Art Blog, Chuck Berk's Interactive
Thanks Joan for your kind critique. Although I belong to the
(American) National Society Of Painters In Casein & Acrylics, Inc., I
mostly paint with acrylics. I do this because many years ago, I
developed a allergic reaction to oils and their solvents. It is my
understanding that casein paints are derived from a milk protein. Hope
that helps. Good luck with your attempt at the direct-massing
technique.