Slaying YOUR Money Monster Seminar coming September 12th!

0 просмотров

Sarah Wood

не прочитано,
16 июн. 2009 г., 10:54:0716.06.2009
– Be People Smart
SLAYING YOUR MONEY MONSTER

How to design a life of satisfaction and happiness without a lot of
money.
Many of us carry fears about having too little or even too much money.
Money often times informs our sense of self-worth or impacts how we
feel about others. It can determine if we feel safe or if we belong.
In this workshop we will have the opportunity to explore our
underlying asumptions about money, our beliefs about the purpose of
money, and how our sense of self and security is defined by money. It
is possible to relate to money in ways that allow us to be supported
in living a life that is fundamentally consistent with our values and
visions.

In this workshop we will...
1. EXPLORE our assumptions and beliefs about money.
2. CREATE a relationship with money that is consistent with our
personal values and visions.
3. SHIFT our relationship with money to bring us to a place of peace
and hope rather than fear and hopelessness.

| Join us for this workshop and transform YOUR relationship with
money!

Date: September 12th 2009 9am - 5pm
Location: The Boulder Steel Yards 3020 Carbon Place Suite 202
Cost: $85 by Sept. 1st
$95 after Sept. 1st
* Bring a friend for $50!

Registration: Make check payable to: PeopleSmart Consulting
c/o Carolyn Schuham
519 Valley View Dr.
Boulder, CO 80304

For more information please call Carolyn Schuham: 303-440-5778 or
visit http://www.bepeoplesmart.com
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать