The Enneagram and Money Workshop

Sarah Wood

Apr 3, 2009, 12:06:06 PM4/3/09
to Be People Smart
Many of us carry fears about having too little or even too much money.
Money often times informs our sense of self-worth or impacts how we
feel about others It can determine if we feel safe or if we belong. In
this workshop we will have the opportunity to explore our underlying
assumptions about money, out beliefs about the purpose of money, and
how our sense of self and security is defined by money.

In this workshop we will cultivate the audacity of hope. It is
possible to relate to money in ways that allows us to be supported in
living a life that is fundamentally consistent with our values and
visions. you ca begin to shift your relationship to money in ways that
bring you to a place of peace and hope rather than fear and
hopelessness.

Join us and transform YOUR relationship with money!

May 30th 2009
9AM-5PM
The Guild for Structural Integration
3107 28th St
Boulder, CO 80301

Registration before May 16th : $75.00
*bring a friend for $50!

Registration after May 16th: $95.00

To Register: Make check payable to: PeopleSmart Consulting c/o Carolyn
Schuham

Send to:
Carolyn Schuham
519 Valley View Dr.
Boulder, CO 80304

For more information please call Carolyn Schuham at: 303-440-5778 or
go to http://www.bepeoplesmart.com/symm