Micro-quasi-cluster: Hang out with SJ Klein

Asheesh Laroia

Jan 10, 2016, 3:58:30 PM1/10/16
to beowulf...@googlegroups.com
Details:

- Call or SMS Asheesh to reserve a spot, 585-506-8865

- SJ Klein is in town and having dinner with friends in the Haight; call or SMS me and I'll give you the address. SJ is a fun person who I know from Back In The Day freeculture.org times.

- It's a potluck: cooking (optional) starts 6:30pm; 7:30pm is dinner; after that is hanging out. I can cover for people, food-wise, if you let me know to bring stuff for you!

- Please call/SMS over emailing me, since I will be AFK a lot of today.

Cheerio,

Asheesh.