Saturday Cluster: Sat Mar 12, 7:30-9:30 pm, Pig & Pie

Britta Gustafson

Mar 11, 2016, 8:59:57 PM3/11/16
to beowulf...@googlegroups.com
People who like free software, and people they like, should attend. You might talk about free software, or you might not.

Feel free to also call a Sunday edition if you like! I'm calling a special Saturday edition since I'd like to do a cluster this weekend but I can't make Sunday.

Not so secretly, my motivation is that I want to encourage people to consider submitting comments to the White House's draft federal open source policy (https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/03/09/leveraging-american-ingenuity-through-reusable-and-open-source-software), and it seems fun to talk about this with you all.

A return to your standard Beowulf Cluster boilerplate:

* See #ptopology on freenode if you want to discuss if you'll go, or just to enjoy the warmth of our collective virtual presence.

* Anyone can call these. See http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt for "the shotgun rules."

Britta