Final Cluster for Chris Webber! 7:30pm, Mission Pie ALSO Crazy easter kids bike racing event, 4pm. Sun Mar 27

Asheesh Laroia

Mar 27, 2016, 4:43:44 AM3/27/16
to beowulf...@googlegroups.com
This email has two parts.

PART 1. Crazy easter kids-bike racing event, Bring Your Own Big Wheel, 4pm, Potrero Hill, PLEASE JOIN ME

Adults bike down a crooked street / on kid-style big-wheel bikes / I will be a spectator / You should too / 4pm-6pm / 740 Vermont St, San Francisco, CA 94107 / http://bringyourownbigwheel.com/big-wheelers-family-friends-robots-tiggers-ninja-turtles-our-sweet-16-is-this-year/

Photos of the event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/captin_nod/17050016851 . CLICK THE LINK.

PART 2. BEOWULF CLUSTER

After BYOBW, I will walk to Mission Pie.

7:30 PM / Sun Mar 27 2016 / Mission Pie / People who like free software, and people they like, should attend. You might talk about free software, or you might not. / Anyone can call these. See http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt