Cluster at 8 PM, Sun May 15 (TODAY), at WICKED GROUNDS, plus PRE-CLUSTER CEREMONY at 6 PM

Asheesh Laroia

May 15, 2016, 7:44:26 PM5/15/16
to beowulf...@googlegroups.com
People who like free software, and people they like, should attend. You might talk about free software, or you might not.

New venue: WICKED GROUNDS http://www.yelp.com/biz/wicked-grounds-san-francisco http://www.wickedgrounds.com/uploads/1/5/3/6/15366888/wicked_grounds_menu.pdf plus supposedly they have alcohol drinks but I don't see that on the menu but people assure me it's true.

PRE-CLUSTER 6 PM: YOU SHOULD COME TO THE AWARDS CEREMONY FOR http://stupidhackathon.github.io/ - THE SAN FRANCISCO STUPID SHIT NO ONE NEEDS AND TERRIBLE IDEAS "HACKATHON" - Final presentations - Monument @ 140 9th Street

Anyone can call these. See http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt for "the shotgun rules."

SORRY about all the YELLING I just wanted to make sure you read that part but maybe all the yelling makes you not read any of it oops.

Sincerely,

Asheesh.