Cluster 19:00 tonight at Mission Pie

Cathy Douglass

Oct 9, 2016, 6:39:00 PM10/9/16
to Beowulf Cluster
People who like free software, and people they like, should attend. You might talk about free software, or you might not.

Come on down to Mission Pie. I can be recognized by my black and white jacket.

Anyone can call these. See http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt for "the shotgun rules."

Stefano Rivera

Oct 28, 2016, 1:14:10 PM10/28/16
to Beowulf Cluster
Calling the Beowulf Cluster.

20:00 Sunday 30th at Mission Pie

There are some Free Software people in town for the GSOC mentor's
summit. So that sounds like a good excuse for a beowulf cluster. Not
that every Sunday isn't a good excuse :P

As always, people who like free software, and people they like, should
attend. There could be conversation about free software, who knows.

Anyone can call these. See http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt for
"the shotgun rules."

See you there. I'm usually recognisable by a ponytail,

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
http://tumbleweed.org.za/

Stefano Rivera

Oct 28, 2016, 1:16:12 PM10/28/16
to Beowulf Cluster
[Resending without continuing an old thread. Sigh...]