Benzie Grand Vision Meet - Thursday March 10

Shauna

Mar 4, 2011, 5:23:22 PM3/4/11
to Grand Vision Benzie
Hello Friends,

Our next Benzie Grand Vision meeting is coming up on Thursday, March
10, 4:00-5:30 p.m. at the the Benzie Government Center in the former
commissioner's room. Finally, back to back meetings in the same
place!

We had a great turnout last month and a lot of great discussion. I
finally got the agenda right and put the roundtable updates at the
beginning. We have said repeatedly that everyone needs to hear about
what everyone around the table is working on, yet we always get to the
end of the meeting before this happens. So, this month please bring
any information or ideas you would like to share with the group, just
try to keep it to a few minutes so we can hear from everyone.

Following that we will discuss a proposal for meeting dates and topics
in 2011, big topic. A small group will be preparing some ideas for the
group to review and discuss (Sharron, Shauna, Greg, Annie, and Jon).
If you would like to have input on this prior to Thursday's meeting,
please let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions and hope to see you Thursday.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Shauna

Richard Lutz

Mar 5, 2011, 12:49:38 PM3/5/11
to benzie-gr...@googlegroups.com
Shauna,
I will be out of town attending a Rotary training session for incoming club
presidents on Thursday. Keep me on posted on future dates.
Thanks,
Lutzie