Join Friends of the Benzie Bus

Jon Maue

Feb 9, 2011, 4:19:17 PM2/9/11
to Grand Vision Benzie
Fellow Grand Vision Benzie members:

I just wanted to pass along an invitation for you to join the Friends
of the Benzie Bus group, which is working to promote a Yes! vote in
the May 3rd election to "renew and restore" funding to keep the Benzie
Bus system rolling for another 5 years.

There are many ways to join our Friends group: We meet weekly at the
First Congregational Church in Benzonia. We have a weekly email update
that you can receive. We have a Support/Endorsement Form that you can
fill out to be included on our published list of supporters, to make a
donation, to request a Vote Yes! yard sign, etc. You can download the
Support Form on our website here: http://benziebusyes.org/supporter .
We have a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Benzie-Bus-Yes/137853986278535?v=wall

As you are all aware, the Benzie Bus is an important part of Benzie
County and the region. The service it provides is very much inline
with the Grand Vision. I hope that Friends of the Benzie Bus can
count on each of you for support as we work towards keeping the buses
rolling in Benzie County by encouraging all to Vote YES! on May 3,
2011. As you may recall, we did a video for our Grand Vision even in
October at Crystal Mountain that featured the Benzie Bus as a good
example of Grand Vision Transportation principles. Here's the link to
that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-tzeJAPxQ

We also are encouraging people to share their story or thoughts about
the Benzie Bus on our website http://benziebusyes.org/tell-your-benzie-bus-story
. We will be using these stories to illustrate the impact that the
Benzie Bus has had on our friends, neighbors, groups, and business in
Benzie County, as we work towards victory in the Benzie Bus election.
See the front page of today's Benzie County Record Patriot for details
about the election too!

Look forward to seeing you at tomorrow's Grand Vision meeting at the
Government Center.

Thanks,
Jon Maue
Campaign Coordinator
Friends of the Benzie Bus

ne...@buylansing.com

Feb 10, 2011, 9:48:11 PM2/10/11
to benzie-gr...@googlegroups.com
my husband, don and i are interested in helping with the millage renewal.
we feel that the bus system is very beneficial to benzie co.
will try to get in touch at one of the meetings.
i commute ,mostly weekends. he is in frankfort all week.
please keep on your list.
thank you, nena o. bondarenko

Nena O. Bondarenko
Broker/Owner,ABR,CRS,GRI
Nena O. Bondarenko Real Estate Group,LLC
P.O. Box 27128
Lansing, MI 48909
517-381-6362  FAX:  517-381-2500
ne...@buylansing.com
http://www.buylansing.com/
BUYING OR SELLING?  CALL NENA

d=googlegroups.com; s=beta;
h=domainkey-signature:x-beenthere:mime-version:date:x-ip:user-agent
:x-http-useragent:message-id:subject:from:to:x-original-sender
:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help
:list-archive:sender:list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe:content-type;
bh=rFS79rhNPJiW935O60XoAM4ctMoa/smiKxeEwGIohq4=;
b=aVE5109waIwRQwZG5DKnrb3dfFRFbrWenrHEed5WcWvVUOd97iFVRG5rk+u0vPXcEs
kzk7fkNOonCESemQeBdGqlZceNqWAHmCei59dUb9BB+7kdv/KMDpsoXMQddfhknehTsC
hhdap6+wd06CGjPSWyfWErxPaBioxJoGrikCo=
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:19:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Join Friends of the Benzie Bus
From: Jon Maue <ma...@jmaue.com>