Birthday Party for Modus, Nighty and Winter. March 23rd

Sitku Kiwaku

Mar 4, 2013, 12:14:20 AM3/4/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Heya fuzzies,

Wanted to give everyone an early heads up, that we are going to host a birthday party for Modus, Nighty and Winter on the 23rd at our place. Everyone will be welcome to come by any time after 5.

Also we are planning to make this a potluck style gathering. So what I ask of people, is please RSVP if you are planning on coming along with what you can bring to contribute. This way we can make sure we don't have 10 people bringing soda :P

As always crash space will be available, but do realize there isn't a huge abundance.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call/text me at (541)357-9433 (or my normal number for those that have it) or reply here.

~Sitku

Raidy Takashi

Mar 4, 2013, 12:16:05 AM3/4/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com

Raidy and Dobe shall attend!

Nighty

Mar 4, 2013, 12:18:00 AM3/4/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I will be bringing soda, Modus will be bringing pizza. Let me know what sodas people would prefer ~

Davey

Mar 4, 2013, 4:17:28 PM3/4/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in Seattle. Have fun you guys! :3

Quill

Mar 14, 2013, 10:08:23 PM3/14/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com, eugene...@googlegroups.com
I'll go if I can get a ride.

Sitku Kiwaku

Mar 14, 2013, 11:59:37 PM3/14/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Again please let me know if you are planning to come. I have people
asking me about crash space and I want to make sure I know what to tell
them.
Also this allows me to figure out food.

Remember if you are coming, this is going to be a potluck style, so make
sure to mention what you plan or can bring.

~Sitku