Raidy's Birthday Party~

Raidy and Tom

Oct 3, 2012, 2:01:43 PM10/3/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
This is a duplicate post from the Eugene group, just wanted to let you guys know!

Hey gang, it's my (Raidy)26th birthday this month. Since my birthday falls on a weekday
(the 18th), I'm moving my party over to the following Saturday! (October 20th). My plan is
pretty much the same as last year, to have dinner at Kabuki's in Eugene. I hope to see
a lot of you there! If you plan on attending let me know so I can set the reservation number!

After dinner is still up in air, however. Not sure if we're gonna party at our place or not. :P
But I'll let you now soon after! If you need to get in touch with me you can text me at
(541)606-5900 or email me back.

Although I'm leaning towards having the party at our apartment~

Hope to hear from you guys soon!