Re: potluck

lom...@wvi.com

Aug 9, 2012, 2:45:46 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com

Sounds cool to me thought i was under the impression that they where looking for someones place to host at. As long as this yote is there food will be in plenty ^^ and I have many outdoor/park toys.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

sasukewolf12 <sasukem...@gmail.com> wrote:

>hey ok so im new to the group and i had the idea to get to know everyone.
>so i was wondering sence you looking for someone to host the potluck i was
>thinking i could do it at the main park in my town monmout mainsreet park.
>monnmouth is on the way to salem on highway 99

sasukewolf12

Aug 9, 2012, 4:29:20 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
ok cool so ill see you saterday then?

Raidy

Aug 9, 2012, 4:36:22 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Well, I wouldn't say it's set in stone yet. Let's wait and have Modis confirm?

Sent from my iPad

sasukewolf12

Aug 9, 2012, 4:39:01 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
ok

Modus Fox

Aug 9, 2012, 8:46:33 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Finalizing, this work for everyone? Also, exact address?

sasukewolf12

Aug 9, 2012, 8:57:44 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
well there is no exact address but if you turn on to mainstreet next to the gass stations that are right across from burgervill its on that street ill keep looking for an exat adrees and if people would pleese bring a dish of food and have fun this saterday at monmouth mainstreet park it has a founten so its obvious

Modus Fox

Aug 9, 2012, 9:01:15 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Could just use the address for the burgerville. Also, any concerns? I figure this meet will be good to figure out a plan for future meets.

sasukewolf12

Aug 9, 2012, 9:05:51 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
burgervill is right on highway 99. highway 99 is right in the middle of monmouth

sasukewolf12

Aug 9, 2012, 9:26:32 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
ok so bugervill is on the corner of 99 and main so you ruen right at the light and go past the park and turn right on warren park is on the right. main knox warren and jackson all boarder the park so there ya go ill be waiting there. an what time do you all want to meet