Eugene 10th Meet

Sitku Kiwaku

Aug 6, 2013, 2:26:44 PM8/6/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Heya Fuzzies,

This coming weekend's meet will be at Chicken Bonz again (Granted this could change is the weather looks too poor). They are located at 1815 Pioneer Pkwy E  Springfield, OR 97477 (by safeway). Prices vary but they have all you can eat wings for $12.95 with a wide array of sauces to chose from. (Menu: http://chickenbonz.com/)

Afterwards everyone is welcome to come by our place to hangout, and vedge off the food.

Cheers,
~Sitku

Quill

Aug 6, 2013, 8:09:00 PM8/6/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com, eugene...@googlegroups.com
I might show up. Will it be happening at the same time as the normal Eugene meet?

-Quill

Sitku Kiwaku

Aug 6, 2013, 8:18:05 PM8/6/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
The meet happens during the normal Eugene meet, did you mean to post to
the other thread?