Party at Hornet's - September 15

Hornet

Sep 10, 2012, 11:29:01 PM9/10/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone! Just to let you know I'm hosting a party this Saturday at my place in Beaverton at 5 PM. Reason? Well, the company office just got moved out of my place, and it's Smurf's birthday as well.

We will go by the rule Bring your own Food-Snacks-Booze or you can chip in to buy food in here.
I have Cards Against Humanity here (with expansions 1 & 2), but feel welcome to bring any game you want.
If you wanna bring videogames, I can provide the TV, just bring your console and controllers as well.
Indoors and outdoors if weather permits.
Pets are welcome but be aware Charlie is not too gentle with dogs his size.
Good parking and crash space available if needed.

Contact me for confirmations and directions of how to get to my place. Either on my Twitter @hornetv2 or phone number to you all who has it.

PS: If Chris gives me the money, I'll get a mariachi band. XD