Eugene Jung's meet Oct 06

Sitku Kiwaku

Oct 3, 2012, 11:27:23 PM10/3/12
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Heya fuzzies,

I know its been kinda dead lately with all the other events/cons going
on, but now that things are calming back down I figured its a good time
to have a meet again. I realize that the meet dates might be out of
sync, but since there currently isn't a conflict with another event we
will just do this for now.

For those that might be new to the area or might have forgot, we are
meeting at:
Jung's Mongolian Grill located at 4355 Commerce St # 110 (W. 11th close
to Target), prices are about $10/person ($2 drinks) and is all you can eat.
Afterwards everyone is welcome to come by my place to hangout and just
vedge off the food :P

Please be there at 6:45PM, I need to give them a headcount so they can
get a table setup for us. If you can't be there on time just let me know
and I'll make sure to tell them to make another seat.

Cheers,

~Sitku