Birthday Party Aug 25th

Sitku Kiwaku

Aug 9, 2012, 10:57:25 PM8/9/12
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Heya Fuzzies,

Since I have a birthday coming up in a little over a week I figured this would be a good excuse to host a party. So everyone is welcome to come to our appartment for burgers(maybe hotdogs) and cake.

I plan to start the party at around 5 and cake around 7pm ish, so everyone is welcome to come over any time after say 3pm. (If you want to come over earlier let me know, though no 6am visits plz XD)
I'm not expecting gifts, so if you can't afford anything don't feel bad, I'll accept hugs in payment :P

If you want to bring snacks or drinks (soda or booze lol) that would be appreciated :P (Welcome to bring other party type stuff too)

Also, if you plan on coming please let me know. This way I can gauge how much food I'll need to buy.
Can call/text me at (541)357-9433 (or my regular number for those that have it) or reply here.

~Sitku

Hemi Socialscalie

Aug 11, 2012, 4:52:01 PM8/11/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com, eugene...@googlegroups.com
My birthday turns out to be the same as Sitku's, so the party will also be somewhat for me too ^.=.^

Nighty

Aug 14, 2012, 2:06:25 AM8/14/12
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Modus and I will be there!

Hemi Socialscalie

Aug 11, 2012, 4:50:58 PM8/11/12
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com

Quill

Aug 22, 2012, 8:33:33 PM8/22/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com, eugene...@googlegroups.com
Would like to show up and have transportation there. Transporation back to Corvallis is the question for me.