Fursuit Bowling! (Portland)

mousepaws

Apr 15, 2013, 8:31:50 PM4/15/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday, April 20th, fursuit bowling will return at AMF!!!
The big change will be, the location for now is at AMF's 20th Century Lanes in Portland
(I-205 / SE Powell).

Their management knows us from our bowling in Albany, and welcomes us with $2.09 / game rates, and use of the party room.

Lanes 1-6 have been reserved. They are located across from the party room which is on the left when you walk in. The party room will be available for fursuit changing space and storage.

If you are bowling but not fursuiting, shoes are available for rent at the bowling alley's price! Fursuit feet should be fine given that they will not scratch and scuff the floor.

People should show up around 3:30pm so we can be ready to bowl at 4pm! We look forward to seeing you there!!! Let's have a great time and even meet some new people!

When you pay, please keep your receipt in case there are unpaid games at the end. Unpaid games at the end + no receipt = you may be hit up for money. ACK!

Dinner will follow, and we will discuss where, at the bowling alley.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND SEE YOU SATURDAY!

DATE:   April 20th

TIME: 3:30 - 7:00pm

LOCATION: 3550 Southeast 92nd Avenue, Portland, OR

Howard Whitcomb

Apr 15, 2013, 9:58:02 PM4/15/13
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Furry bowling is back!  YAY!!