The Bite

Walter M.

Aug 9, 2012, 8:06:32 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want to join me at The Bite, Friday afternoon, downtown Portland, Waterfront Park? $5.00 entry fee.
*** Willysilver *** Raccoon trying to stir up some company ***

sasukewolf12

Aug 9, 2012, 8:33:24 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
i would but i cant bud

Chris the Stampede

Aug 9, 2012, 10:13:18 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in Portland this weekend and could hang out.  Busy Friday, but I could make is Saturday?

Walter M.

Aug 9, 2012, 10:35:25 PM8/9/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com, pdxfurs_snark, PDXFurs
Chris, Acton,
I'm not sure yet if I'll have Saturday off as well. I had Wed-Fri off this week so my work sched will most likely have me working Saturday at 6am to mid afternoon and same for Sunday. If I'm not working Saturday I will most likely go back to The Bite then. So, maybe we'll connect, maybe not. I'll find out what my sched is sometime on Friday.
*** Willysilver *** Raccoon gets out while and when he can ***

Walter M.

Aug 10, 2012, 8:36:48 PM8/10/12
to pdxfurs_snark, PDXFurs, Benton County Furries
Okay.
Just got my sched. I'm off Saturday, early morning work shift Sunday. I would need to be home by 5:00pm so I can get cleaned up and get to bed early.
I will not be able to make the Corvalis Furs new meet on Saturday, sorry to say.
I went to The Bite today (Friday) and had a decent time. Anyone want to go there Saturday around 11am, Noon? Or perhaps Saturday Market? I could meet you there or coordinate another meet point. Otherwise, I may just stay home and chill with Yahoo Messenger (come over and visit me at home?). Drop me an e-mail on or off-list and we'll go from there.
*** Willysilver *** Raccoon had lots of foods at The Bite ***

Chris the Stampede

Aug 10, 2012, 9:16:28 PM8/10/12
to pdxfur...@googlegroups.com, PDXFurs, Benton County Furries
I'm up for either.  Go ahead and send me an email when and where you want to meet.  I'm not too familiar with Portland, so try to give me time to figure out the Max to get where ever.