Apartment opening in SE Portland

Walter M.

Aug 11, 2012, 6:05:48 PM8/11/12
to pdxfurs_snark, PDXFurs, Benton County Furries
Hey all.
If anyone is looking for an apartment near downtown Portland, one will be opening soon next door to me at SE 27th and Alder. It's a 2-bedroom flat, upstairs. Non-smoking, no pets. 2 blocks from TriMet #15 bus line.
Landlord is Mrs. Williams. Phone is 503-232-4467. It's a nice building, ten unit complex, with off-street parking for tenants. Not too old, but not too new. No dishwasher or garbage disposal, but I don't find that a problem.
*** Willysilver *** Raccoon sending out rental message ***