Re: Voting and Suggestion Box

lom...@wvi.com

Aug 4, 2012, 8:38:58 AM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
So I like bowling, but don't know any of the salem bowling alleys round salem.
Only place to eat in salem late is Dennys or Sharies.
Only ones worth stoping at our off highway 22 near I-5 so a alley near them might be good.
A picnic then movie could work to while the weather holds, but for fursuiters a Indoor activity might work better. I have horseshoes and other outdoor toys ^^
Dallas still has a drive in theater if we can get a few furs with trucks to go is super cheap.
Maiby mini golf? Really thought a bowling ally works best in my opinion, just have no idea what ally would work best.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Modus Fox <elitedar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Come on all, I need ideas for next week!
>
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:21:46 PM UTC-7, Modus Fox wrote:
>>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> So we are currently looking for what we are going to do for our subsequent
>> meets.
>>
>> I'd like you all to post your ideas and tell me which ones you really
>> like. If you see an idea you like, tell me!
>>
>> Post your ideas!

lom...@wvi.com

Aug 7, 2012, 9:07:08 AM8/7/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Could do a potluck/bbq at a park then bowling ^^
I live to far out, but do offer my place small thought it is.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Modus Fox <elitedar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Okay, so we have potluck and bowling. What are preferences? Also, would
>anyone be able to host the potluck?
>
>On Sunday, August 5, 2012 7:09:35 PM UTC-7, Modus Fox wrote:
>>
>> Okay, so any more ideas for the weekend of the 11th?
>>
>> On Saturday, August 4, 2012 1:32:15 PM UTC-7, Cooper Malekyte wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like to offer a potluck at my place in Springfield in 2 weeks
>>> from today. I moved into a new place and want a proper house warming event.

Robert Knodel

Aug 7, 2012, 12:14:00 PM8/7/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I like both ideas but I think a potluck would be really nice

Modus Fox

Aug 8, 2012, 2:13:01 AM8/8/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Potluck seems popular. Anyone else able to host or know a good spot?

LittleDionysus

Aug 8, 2012, 3:55:44 PM8/8/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
We need to dip into the Salem group for a larger pool of Salem/Albany/Corvallis furry housing to host this potluck idea. Outside is cool, but can only last as long as its nice outside and people actually bring items to eat and play with. That and on a personal note, we can't drink it up in a park. Otherwise we'll get hungry and bored... and poor as one or two will bear the brunt of the cost of feeding people.

Could just sound off:
James here, in Tualatin unable to host, can occasionally do Food Stamp food for potlucking, no available games.