Birthday Party Aug 24th

Sitku Kiwaku

Aug 6, 2013, 8:10:26 PM8/6/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
(Had to send this message again since I accidently included an old group, so it effected some from being able to reply properly)

Heya fuzzies,

Since I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks I figured this would be a good excuse to host a party. So everyone is welcome to come to our apartment for burgers(maybe hotdogs) and cake.

I plan to start the party at around 5 and cake around 7pm ish, so everyone is welcome to come over any time after say 3pm. (If you want to come over earlier let me know, though no 6am visits plz XD)

If you want to bring snacks or drinks (soda or booze lol) that would be appreciated :P (Welcome to bring other party type stuff too).

Also, if you plan on coming please let me know. This way I can gauge how much food I'll need to buy. Can call/text me at (541)357-9433 (or my regular number for those that have it) or reply here.

Cheers,
~Sitku

Sitku Kiwaku

Aug 6, 2013, 8:12:38 PM8/6/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
(Had to resend this message again since I accidently included an old group, so it effected some from being able to reply properly)

Quill

Aug 17, 2013, 7:01:46 PM8/17/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to show up if something does not get in the way.

-Quill

Sitku

Aug 18, 2013, 2:07:39 PM8/18/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder, if you haven't stated already and you plan to come. Please let me know before Thursday this week.

Sitku Kiwaku

Aug 22, 2013, 1:29:49 PM8/22/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Alright fuzz butts. You have until 3PM to RSVP for this Sat if you haven't already, I'm shopping tonight so let me know or no food x3

~Sitku