June 1st Eugene meet

Sitku Kiwaku

May 30, 2013, 3:09:44 AM5/30/13
to eugene...@googlegroups.com, benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Since I know its been a while since the last meet, figured it was best
to give everyone a heads up that
there will actually be one this weekend.

For those that might be new to the area or just forgot, we are meeting at:
Jung's Mongolian Grill located at 4355 Commerce St # 110 (W. 11th close
to Target), prices are about
$10/person ($2 drinks) and is all you can eat.
Afterwards everyone is welcome to come by our place to hangout and just
vedge off the food :P

Please be there at 6:45PM, I need to give them a headcount so they can
get a table setup for us.
If you can't be there on time just let me know and I'll make sure to
tell them to make another seat.

Also with the warm weather and sun approaching, I've considered changing
to venue to say
Chicken Bonz (http://chickenbonz.com/) during our summer months. Since
they have outdoor seating
and all you can eat wings (bonz) for $12.95 in a multitude of flavors.
Though because the weather is
still unpredictable this is all still up in the air.

Cheers,

~Sitku